RTL Networks ISSO in China Lake, California
Title: ISSO Location: China Lake, CA Status: Full Time
About Us RTL Networks, Inc. is a rapidly-growing company primarily focused on providing information technology (IT) support services and personnel to a variety of commercial and government customers for long term contracts. We are also a certified reseller of hardware and software products from a variety of vendors. By providing a wide array of professional services and products, we help our customers leverage technology and operate with total confidence in the predictability, security and reliability of their technology resources in order to meet business objectives. We also have an energy division which provides services and products in support of our customers’ power and substation needs.
A Unique Opportunity Are you looking for something different? New and challenging opportunities? At RTL Networks, no two customers, programs, or days are the same. We welcome creativity and encourage collaboration among team members and stakeholders.
- Assisted in the development and maintenance of all required documentation, including but not limited to the certification and accreditation documentation required for the client’s systems.
- Communicate with customers as required to obtain necessary information
- Maintain a basic knowledge of all IT systems, system functional requirements, hardware and software within the client’s enclave
- Manage time and prioritize tasks
- Assist with maintaining DIACAP/RMF documentation in eMASS
- Report assigned project status to contractor and government leads.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date tracking status of all assigned projects in identified databases.
- Assist with maintaining DADMS information for client’s software.
- Assist clients with developing and maintaining IA and IT programs required to establish and maintain compliance with DoD directives.
RTL Networks Offers a Competitive Total Compensation Package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage (including spouse or domestic partner and children)
- Medical, dependent care, and transportation flexible spending accounts
- Company paid life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D;) insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D; insurance and short and long-term disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, community service)
- A flexible work environment, as we recognize the need for work/life balance
- Paid holidays
Sound Interesting? Please apply for the position via our website, www.RTL-Networks.com. Please note that the applicant selected for the position will be subject to a background check.
RTL Networks is an equal opportunity employer committed to the concept and practice of equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds and experience to apply.
Location: China Lake, CA